Saturday, January 29, 2011

Other things I'm doing



Just some things I haave been working on. The first picture is a class I took today, paper piecing. There is a mini hanging for each month. I have the patterns and the towel holder to hang them from, I guess I am committed now.

The second picture is the little tie I made for Trevin for Valentine's Day. I have a white shirt cut out, and will probably buy pants. I will run out of time to dew the pants.

The last picture is a Family frame my brother gave me for Christmas. It holds 4x6 pictures. I was hard to choose the pictures for it, but finally did. It is not on the wall yet, as I have to do some rearranging. But it will be up soon, so I can get it out of the way in the living room! There are pictures of my cute grandkids and other family members. I will have to switch out the pictures as I get new cute ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment