Saturday, January 22, 2011

New things at My House


I decided to show some new things at my house. First, Mark got my new stovetop installed yesterday. Doesn't it look good? Now I just need to cook something on it.

The quilt is a table topper that Amy and I are making "together" long distance. We are using the same pattern, different fabrics. Mine is ready to quilt, I have drawn hearts on it to be a guide for the machine quilting. I am excited to get it done, it will be the first quilt to hang on my new star quilt hanger for my kitchen wall. It is cute, I should have taken a picture of it. I guess it will have to wait till I have the quilt finished to put on it. I couldn't decide how to hang the quilts on the hanger, not having quilt sleeves on the back of my quilts. After seeing Meg hang sheets on her lphotography backdrop yesterday with clothes pins, I decided to see if they fit over the hanger, and they do. I have a couple of old clothespins that I plan to paint red and antique. I think it will work, I'll have to see!

2 comments:

  1. I love the table topper. It's so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't notice this post the other day. So cute! I'm a jealous of your stove! Some day I would love a flat top. I am happy for you that you got one.

    ReplyDelete