Wednesday, January 26, 2011

More kitchen decor




These pictures are for Amy. I just wanted you to see the other decor items I did for the kitchen. The cans were just the plain rusty tin, so I painted them red, then antiqued them a bit. I have pens in one, paper in the other. The chain of stars is the two chains put together (I bought you a larger chain to add to your smaller one.) The quilt hanger looks cute, I bought a star from Rod Works to hang it from, Dad was nice to attach it to the wall for me, nice and sturdy. I painted regular clothes pins black, then brushed red paint over, then sanded the edges and covered them with matte varnish. They should hold up the hangings I want to put up. That is where I will put my Valentine topper, whenever I get it done!


1 comment:

  1. I found your website perfect for my needs. It contains wonderful and helpful posts. I have read most of them and learned a lot from them. You are doing some great work. Thank you for making such a nice website.
    All American 921 21-1/2-Quart Pressure Cooker

    ReplyDelete