Monday, January 24, 2011

Crocheted tops

I have been having fun making tops for the girls and I. I found a cute free pattern that I used on my sweater and then I bought a pattern book by Leisure Arts called Topsy Turvy that has adorable girls sweaters. Here is my sweater and one of my daughter's sweaters. I didn't get a picture of the other one yet.



I am excited to try more patterns. For so many years I have made things for gifts for friends and my kiddos. I haven't made many things for myself. I am hoping to find many more cute adult patterns. I'll try to post a picture of the other sweater soon!

4 comments:

  1. Good job. Thanks for posting those so we can all see them. Are you taking orders??? :o}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I can say no to orders for you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't forget the magazine I picked up for you...I think there were lots of cute adult patterns in there.
    Great Job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! I love these- you look so great!

    ReplyDelete