Saturday, January 22, 2011

Kitchen decorations


I bought a couple of berry garlands/stems on after-Christmas clearance, and pulled them apart and combined them for a long garland that goes across the cupboards over the stove and oven. The second picture is a wreath I bought (on sale) at JoAnn's and put it where the cookie plaque used to be. I thought the wreath matched perfectly, with the berries, the Americana colors, and the tin stars on it. I should take a picture of the tin cans I bought at Roberts and painted for my pencils and paper!

Now off to finish some mending and work more on Trevin's dino blocks, then on to Valentine's Day decor. I downloaded, with Amy's help (long distance) some images for the Silhouette. I can hardly wait to make something with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment