Friday, May 7, 2010

Quilting Show

Yesterday Mom and I went to a quilting show in Sandy. There were some really cool things there. We took pictures of the quilts we like the most.

Mom bought the pattern for this one. They had also done one in black and white fabrics, which was cute, but the flowers didn't stand out very much. We liked it in the pinks, reds, and browns better. Some day I want to make this!
This is another quilt that had the same kind of flowers as the other one:

I really liked this one, and it would be so easy to make! The flowers are just appliqued on, so all you would have to do is piece blocks with white sashing, add ric-rac, and add the flowers!

I thought this one looked cute and easy too!

One of the booths had the cutest fabric! I got this bear pirate fabric to make a simple quilt for Brecken. I'm just going to put one piece on front, one on back, add some batting, and quilt it. He doesn't need another blanket, but I loved the fabric!

I also got this fabric. I have no clue what quilt I'll make with it yet, but I loved it! I just got a 1/4 yard of each fabric that was in this line.

We also got this book. It has lots of cute but easy patterns in it (that's what I need). Mom also got another book and a few other patterns, but they're not at my house, so I can't remember what they are, and I can't take a picture of them so show you. So she'll have to do that :)

These are some of the patterns that are in the book:

We also saw the cutest little Dragon quilt. They didn't have a pattern there, but they told us where to get it. It's so cute!

http://scarlettrose.com/little_dragons_everywhere.html

There are lots of other dragon patterns, and even Asian patterns on that website. Someday I want to order some things from them!

No comments:

Post a Comment