Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Crochet Flower Headbands

I have been playing around with crochet flowers out of the new pattern book I got. I had seen on a couple of blogs the crochet flowers put on headbands and had been planning on trying to do that. I wanted to do a crochet headband though, not a metal or plastic one since those don't seem to have a good life span while on the girls. Thanks to Erin for suggesting I do some, it reminded me to actually get them done! Here is what I came up with so far:



I have more ideas and, I've already made one of the thick headbands that are usually knit and selling like crazy all over but haven't put a flower on it yet. I'll post those soon!

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog and look forward to seeing what you are doing. The headbands and flowers are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Too bad I don't wear headbands!

    ReplyDelete