Thursday, November 11, 2010

Week with Mom


Mom Came out for a visit last month and we had some project time. I wanted to share some of the things we did:


These pumpkin baskets we did not make, but we did get a really good deal on Michaels clearance and they are really cute!











Mom brought the wood for this cute Christmas stack for us to paint.



















Next we have a Halloween door hanger. I have been wanting to do something like this for all of the seasons/holidays for a long time. Mom & Dad made the pattern and cut out the wood for me. We used some kind of covered wire to hand the wood and added black raffia for the bow.




















The candy corn wreath was an unplanned project. We used a foam wreath, candy corn, ribbon, and Halloween bells. Mom and I both made one. I like how hers turned out better, but didn't get a picture before she left so I posted mine.









I am already planning projects for next year so I really hope mom can come again! Sisters can come too!



2 comments: