Saturday, February 26, 2011

Projects at Amy's house

Megan and I (along with the rest of Meg's family) went to Las Vegas last week to visit with Amy and her family. We had several projects we wanted to do while there. We stayed up late on Thursday night and did some vinyl. I liked this St. Patricks' design.


The SPRING blocks are inspired by ones we saw on a craft blog (I can't remember right now which one it was). We had fun deciding on the papers, embellishments, and the font for the vinyl lettering. I think they turned out cute!


I am not sure these blocks turned out just as I had envisioned them, but it is a new decoration for each of us. I think they needed lighter paper, or something.




This is another project that we came up with ourselves. After several idea changes, this is what we came up with. I like them! We had a lot of fun, and even got SOME sleep. Meg had 3 photo sessions (McKenna's preschool class, a family group, and a newborn baby) and we still got these done, and some shopping, of course. Meg's husband, Jeremy, was our 'nanny' while we did all this. Thanks go to him and to the kids for being so good! Thanks to Amy for letting us take over her house for 4 1/2 days! A good time was had by all, I think...



No comments:

Post a Comment