Thursday, June 10, 2010

Family Picture Accesories

We are having family pictures done on Saturday with Kyle's family. We have a great photographer coming, you should check her out at http://meghallphotography.blogspot.com. ; ) Anyway, the girls are wearing white shirts. I only have plain white t-shirts without any cute embellishments or anything. I decided instead of finding a new shirt which maybe wouldn't fit me too much longer, I would just do a fun necklace. I am also planning on doing a headband of some sort but haven't gotten there yet. Here are the pictures of my necklace and the necklace and bracelet I did for the girls.

Here is mine:


Closer up of the beads and flower:I have this problem where I am terrified (or something like that) of making very specific colored jewelry. I love wearing it, but hate making it. I feel like I won't wear it enough to spend time making it. Weird, I know. Because of this phobia, the flower on this necklace is actually on a pin and can be removed to place other embellishments in its place. What do you think?

Here is what I did for both of my girls:


I have the headbands for the girls almost done, but haven't started mine yet. I will try to do that and post it soon!

1 comment:

  1. Those look great! You did such a good job on them. Very creative!

    ReplyDelete